empowHER India Foundation is dedicated to the efficient and effective use of donor funds. Therefore we staff our board of trustees and program directors with volunteers, who have agreed to work without any financial compensation. In this way we ensure that 100% of donor funds are used to change lives at the village level. We are also very conscious of the need to keep office expenses to a minimum, and we feel that we have been successful in doing so.
We feel that we owe all our donors a full accounting of the way donor money is spent. The information contained in this page is designed to give you a complete account of expenses incurred in the implementation of our various program initiatives.
We have tried to give you a detailed account of the scope and scale of our current activities. But we encourage you to contact us by email or
call us on +91 – 22 – 2496 3665 / +91 – 22 – 2496 6377 in case there are any questions that you would like us to address.
FUND UTILIZATION (April – June 2018)
(As of June, 2018)
FUND UTILIZATION (EXPENDITURES)
- Federation of 250 Self Help Groups (SHGs) created
- enrolment of about 2,786 women members
- Staffing – 1 CEO supported by 1 Program Manager, 1 Head Accounts, 1 Admins, 1. Program Head, 6 Field Sr. staff, & 4 Jankar Sakhis
- Members are provided loans for micro business, children’s education, personal loans
- Inculcating the habit of regular savings amongst the members
- Conducts training programs – tailoring, accounting, legal, health, civic matters & counsellings
- Conducts Livelihood Programs of various Income Generation Activities for the SHG members
- Conducts awareness programs – advocating the benefits of using toilets instead of openspaces
- As on date 2,004 toilet blocks constructed
- Includes 40% of admin salary expense allocated in toilet project overheads
- We run a Semi-English Medium School situated at village Shivkar in Panvel Taluka
- Student enrolment – 447 students inclasses from Standard 5 to 10 (SSC Board)
- I.B.T (Introduction to Basic Technologies) program introduce students to 24 basic vocational skills
- facilitates students in securing admission to professional certification programs at ITI
- The school has a fully equipped 30 seater computer-room, science lab, library, hall-room
- Introduced E-Learning software in each of the 7 classrooms & in the computer room
- Separate toilets provided for girls, boys and teachers.
- Have trainers for sports, dance, e-learning & computer training.